Sunday, March 8, 2015

Grape ENVY

Nicole and I went to the grocery store and bought some grapes.  Actually, Nicole started going crazy for the grapes and was really, really, really in the mood to have some.  The first batch of grapes we saw were mushy.  I honestly don't know how grocery stores can keep bad foods on their isles.  Sometimes they don't rotate foods out properly so I reached back behind all of the mushy grapes, and found a perfectly ripe set of grapes.  They were hard, firm, and when Nicole tasted them, they were very sweet.  I was born and raised in Southern California.  We used to grow our own grapes fresh off the vine.  I know fresh grapes when I see them.  These grapes were the best grapes.  They were juicy, sweet and delicious.  Don't be jealous.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment