Saturday, February 28, 2015

More Snow



Last night we had another snow storm.  It was not considered a blizzard because the snow was not falling at as fast of a rate.  We still had about 10 inches from the last snow fall that had not melted, and then this storm brought in even more snow.  We are probably looking at over a foot or two of snow.  I went outside to see what the snow looked like, and it was falling in large flakes.  This one seemed lighter, not as compact as last week's snow.  That's the kind of snow that a person would want to go skiing in, nice and powdery.

Nicole is sitting around watching re-runs of "My Name is Earl," on Netflix.  I am playing Shark Evolution.  I'm on the Megalodon level, which is one of the highest levels.  I got up early and fixed myself some hot cocoa, and then played Shark game.  The first couple of rounds I wasn't doing so great, but after awhile, after I woke up more, I started to play like a champ.  I think I ended at 3.1 million points, but that's nothing.  My high score on Shark Evolution was over 7 million points.

I don't consider myself to be a gamer.  I only like a few games.  I like Candy Crush, Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader (because I'm usually top 3 - and I win often), and Shark Evolution.  Nicole likes to play games.  She started a race car driving game, and I think her favorite is Temple Run.  I tried Temple Run, and my rhythm is terrible.  I died quickly in that game.  I lost interest.

Yesterday, I finished up a crochet afghan for my mom.  I'm working on finishing another crochet project today.  I have to finish up a few more projects, and I think I'm going to take a break from crocheting and find other things to do.  I want to do some cooking.  I have to go to the grocery store at some point, but the weather is so bad.  They haven't plowed the streets yet, and I don't feel like getting killed by driving on icy roads.  So home is the place to be.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment