Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Aunt Anne's Flower Garden

Aunt Anne's flowers are growing so beautifully I just had to share.  She is an experienced gardener.  Aunt Anne flowers are in full bloom under the arbor on her back patio.  She decorates her little garden with angels.  Aunt Anne has quite a collection of angels.  She just got a new hummingbird feeder, and there are several birds buzzing past.  I love the colors of how she arranged the flowers, and they all seem to be growing well enough.  I think I want to do something like this on my porch.  I liked it so much, I will share.





I think the colors add just the right touch.  I love the way Aunt Anne put these flower pots together.  I hope one day I will be as accomplished as a gardener as she is.  These flower pots are lovely. It makes the perfect sitting area for any backyard.  I think it's a great idea for anyone who would like to have a lively and colorful area to relax.  As it warms up again, I will try a flower arrangement like this on my back porch.  This will have to be a short picture post. Thank you for reading.

Love,
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment