Sunday, May 17, 2015

3-Ingredient Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Cookies

Instead of spending all kinds of money on store bought Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Cookies, why not make them at home?  If you make Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Cookies at home, you know they are freshly made. You can serve your cookies warm out of the oven. Once you see how easy it is to make at home, I think you will agree with me that this is one of the quickest, most fail proof recipes around.  I'm going to teach you how to do it step by step.



3-Ingredient Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Cookies




Ingredients

1lb 0.5oz Duncan Hines Signature Spice Cake box mix (Moist) USE ALL
1lb 13oz Pure Pumpkin 100% USE HALF THE CAN
11.5oz bag Ghirardelli Chocolate Premium Baking Chips Milk Chocolate USE HALF THE BAG

(To make a double batch, just buy an extra box mix of Spice Cake and mix all of the ingredients.)
 
 
 
 
I opened the Spice Cake mix and poured it into a bowl.
 
 


I added half of the can of 100% Pure Pumpkin.
 

 


If you would like to buy a smaller can of pumpkin, it would need to be half the size of this so probably about 18.5 oz. can of 100% Pure Pumpkin.




I used half a bag of Ghirardelli Chocolate Premium Baking Chips (Milk Chocolate).

 
 
Our three ingredients are in the mixing bowl, and it's time to stir it up.
 
 


The cookie batter still has a lot of lumps of cake mix.  It's okay if it is lumpy, just keep stirring with the spoon and the cookie batter will even out.

 

This is about the right consistency.  The cookie batter should be a little thick and creamy.  The chocolate chips should be evenly dispersed, not too much on one side.
 
 
I spooned the cookie batter onto the cookie sheet.  The cookie sheet doesn't need to be greased.  No cooking spray is needed.  Just place the cookies onto a bare cookie sheet.  To make sure that each cookie has good form, spoon each cookie is round in shape, about the same proportion.  Bake on 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes.  My cookies took exactly 20 minutes.


 
 
After we pulled these out of the oven, we immediately took them off the baking sheet and placed them onto a plate.  3-Ingredient Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Cookies turn out light and fluffy.  Except for the chocolate chips, the cookies are not very sweet.  I think without the chocolate chips, regular pumpkin cookies would be plain.  I like plain, don't get me wrong, but I have to get kids to like the cookies.  I think that the chocolate chips are vital to getting the thumbs up from the kids, and to win a kid approval. 
 
3-Ingredient Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Cookies only have three ingredients.  How hard is that to remember when you go to pick up groceries? Easy...  All of the ingredients are packaged and store well.  If you have these on hand in your cupboards, you can always make cookies. With only twenty minute cook time, I'm sure 3-Ingredient Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Cookies could be made in under 30 minutes. I think bakers will find this recipe to be very convenient.  Keep reading. Subscribe.  Like us on Facebook and add us on Twitter
 
Love,
Lissa

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

Post a Comment